State Labor MP Rose Jackson recently took to social media to argue in favour of cannabis decriminalisation. Though this view isn’t widely supported by her party, Jackson has argued that the figures back her up.
- Stopped by a sniffer dog? You may have a police record – even if nothing was found
- Retired Nurse Fined Over Message Scrawled On Billboard
- New Study Casts Further Doubt On Roadside Drug Testing
- How A Kiss Can Get You Prosecuted Under NSW Broken Drug Driving Laws
- It’s time for New South Wales to decriminalise cannabis, says MP